Upload and Win – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Takanini Village
Upload and Win
Promotional Period 1 December – 31 December 2018
Information on how to enter form part of these conditions. Participation in this Takanini Village Random Act of Service Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Instructions on how to enter into this promotion form part of these conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
How to Enter
- Entries are only eligible between 00:00 on Saturday, 1 December 2018 and 23:59 on Monday, 31 December 2018.
- To enter into the promotion, an entrant must upload a photo of themselves at Takanini Village onto Instagram using the geotag @takaninivillage or using the hashtag #takaninivillage.
- Any post that is not publicly shared is not eligible to be the recipient of the competition
- All entrants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- Failure to complete either of these conditions will render an entry ineligible.
Who Can Enter?
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18-years and over only.
- No employee of TONEA Investments (NZ) Limited, Jones Lang LaSalle Limited (JLL) or any tenant of Takanini Village may be eligible to win the competition.
- The best 10 photos will be selected and will go in to the draw to win the grand prize.
- The draw will take place on Monday, 14th of January 2019 by Jones Lang LaSalle Limited from all eligible entries visible.
- The winner will be notified on the day of the draw. If no response is received within 48 hours, a re-draw will be conducted.
- JLL Property and Asset Management is the promoter of this promotion and its registered office is located at 188 Quay Street, Auckland City.
- JLL’s decision is final on all matters related to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- JLL and Takanini Village will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
- JLL and Takanini Village reserves the right to use the winners’ name and photographs for publicity purposes that Takanini Village initiates.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice, if required, (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome).
- Any entrant into the “12 Days of Christmas” promotion accepts that their publicly accessible profile information may be retained solely for the purpose of marketing and promotions for Takanini Village.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of claims (including contacting participating retailers) and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age, place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or late entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any participant who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or for any reason then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.